Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday

Hey Everyone, Today I brought in some smaller vintage clips for only $4! They were really fun to make and almost hard to part with when I dropped them off! Also, I have even made some tiny butterfly clips for babies with only a little hair available at the store. Sorry this picture is a little blurry from my phone...still trying to find my real camera!


If you haven't heard, I am having a free giveaway this month! I realized that many people may not have blog account so I've decided to make a facebook page that you can follow as well. If you follow my facebook page you will also be entered into the drawing as well. The winner will be picked on the last day of the month!

Keep on the look out for new headbands and clips that are constantly showing up at the store! I recently found some fun antique buttons that I can't wait to use!

AshleyAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment