Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New Plans

I'm sure some of you have found out Brittany Rae is closed today for some reason. I'm sorry for the inconvenience! It sure seems it has been closed a lot in the past month. I may end up making an online store or an etsy account. Then you could shop anytime you want! 

I did make these cute surprises for the first 5 people who buy a AshleyAnn headband starting today. Since I don't know when the store will be open again, starting TOMORROW @ 10 AM the first 5 people to comment under this post or to email me at ash.bronson@yahoo.com can win a free gift!

Happy Holidays,
AshleyAnn

3 comments:

  1. YAHOO I"m the first person to comment!! Yipee!!
    Thanks so much!

    chelleranae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You both won a prize! Rachelle, I will drop it off for you behind the counter at BrittanyRae's today and Kim I got your adress. I'll drop it in the mail!

    ReplyDelete